Correct spelling for MINMAL
We think the word minmal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for minmal
- animal For the woman was beautiful-beautiful as an animal is beautiful....
- binomial Note that if the random draws are with simple replacement (no balls over and above the observed ball are added to the urn), then the distribution follows a binomial distribution and if the random draws are made without replacement, the distribution follows a hypergeometric distribution.
- mainsail This, however, was not all; for the carpenter had been hard at work all through the night preparing a jury fore-topmast and jib-boom; while we had got a spare main-yard swung aloft and slung; by mid-day, therefore, we were enabled to set a fore- topsail, jib, and mainsail, which further increased our speed.
- mammal Thus the four-chambered heart of the bird and mammal is not a sudden and inexplicable development.
- manama Manama, the capital of the kingdom of Bahrain, is located on the northeastern tip of the Island of Bahrain.
- manila I don't believe it's generally knowed here in America as Dewey took Aguinaldo an' his guns over to Manila an' give him his first start at fightin' an' called him 'general' for a long time after they'd decided in Washington as how he wasn'tnothin' but a rebel after all.
- manual The lowest and commonest kind of domestic vessels and implements disclose to the student of to-day not only the stage of manual skill which their makers had reached, but also the general ideas of life which those makers held.
- menial This Robert Penfold wrote me a letter, imploring me to find him some honest employment, however menial.
- mental What his soul dreamed, what his mental vision beheld was colored.
- mineral The men stared in wonder, searching the ground for evidence of mineral.
- mingle Cowardice, I apprehend, is out of our thought; it does not, I think, mingle in our mirth.
42 words made from the letters minmal
3 letter words made from minmal:
5 letter words made from minmal:
4 letter words made from minmal:
6 letter words made from minmal:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of