Correct spelling for MINMUL
We think the word minmul is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for minmul
- animal That animal did not even turn his head, but stood under his pack with eyes closed, taking no interest in their little matters.
- mammal In complexity, our large civilized nations as much exceed primitive savage tribes, as a mammal does a zoophyte.
- manful But Polly's sudden entrance had roused him, and he propped himself up anew, with a manful resolve to hold his eyes open, or die.
- mantel A strong white light fell upon the leather cover of her reading-table, but their faces were in shadow, like the hundred actor faces in photograph upon the wall and mantel.
- manual Now most persons would pronounce war an abstract, but one excellent manual with which I am acquainted sets it down as a concrete, and I have often thought that the author must have known something practically about war.
- mendel Mrs. Spencer wanted to send the little one to the hospital, but Doctor Mendel said that would not be allowed.
- menial Sir John was not aware however, of the minute and scientific observations then making at the very moment when Mr. Garnier was entertaining the commissioners with his witty and instructive conversation-by the unobtrusive menial who had accompanied the Secretary to Ostend.
- mental He no longer knew, and was obliged to make a mental effort to recall the reason.
- mineral The profusion and variety of these mineral sea flowers of Ceylon have long been known.
- mingle They had sat for hours on the crest of a sand-hill, looking out over the sea of waves that seemed to ride on and mingle in the moonlight, and with no one to listen they had talked out their hearts and pledged the future in a kiss.
- Manuel Manuel watched him closely, then, abruptly, bade him go on ahead.
24 words made from the letters minmul
Misspelling of the day