Correct spelling for MINNI
We think the word minni is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for minni
- jinni In fact, the fear of jinni, and the skill of certain magicians in keeping them friendly, are the only tangible form of religion that we could discover amongst them.
- mann D.D. Mann is a conspicuous example of what a Canadian boy has managed to accomplish by his own efforts.
- manna Great, indeed, is the Q.M.G. He supplies manna in the wilderness, and like the manna of the Israelites it has never been known to fail.
- mien She came, palpitating with joyous vitality, towards the area gate with the innocent mien of a passer-by.
- min Indeed, so much so that as the voice of Nick rose high above the other sounds of the night, calling, " Min- Minnie-Girl, let us in!"
- mine I am sure your eyes are keener than mine and you'll be more likely to find it.
- miner "Another matter," went on the miner, and this time he lowered his voice to a whisper as if afraid of being overheard.
- ming Turned out that John had jollied 'em that the Melican soldier mans was big medicine an' would make Judge Ming quit the midnight hike an' cut out scarin' 'em blue.
- Mani United Arab Emirates chief of mission: Ambassador Yusif bin Mani bin Said al-UTAYBA chancery: 3522 International Court NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20008 telephone:  (202) 243-2400 FAX:  (202) 243-2432
8 words made from the letters minni
Misspelling of the day
- ab round
- are incorrect
- are indebted