How to spell MINTEN correctly?
If you're looking for the correct spelling of "minten", you may have made a minor mistake. The word you may be searching for is "mitten". A mitten is a type of handwear that covers the entire hand, leaving the thumb separate. Double-check your spelling, and you'll find the correct word you're looking for.
List of suggestions on how to spell minten correctly
- intern I will be working as an intern for a marketing firm this summer.
- marten The marten is a small carnivorous mammal found in the forests of Eurasia and North America.
- midden I discovered a midden near the river.
- minder She hired a minder to look after her children on the weekends.
- mined The workers mined the mountain for precious minerals.
- minoan The Minoan civilization is one of the oldest known empires in the world.
- mint I always keep a pot of mint tea on hand to refresh myself.
- Minted This sugar bowl is minted in Mexico.
- minter The minter carefully examined each coin for any imperfections.
- minters The minters are in the process of printing new currency.
- Minting The government agency responsible for minting coins announced new designs for next year.
- mints I usually carry mints with me to freshen my breath after eating.
- Minty Kevin brought a minty New York Iced Tea to the party.
- minuend In mathematics, a minuend is a subunit of a compound number.
- minuet At the ball, the dancers gracefully moved through the minuet.
- minute I can't stay for lunch, I have a minute
- minuter She was wearing a minuter.
- minutes She watched the minutes tick by on the clock.
- moisten I needed to moisten the dry soil before planting the seeds.
- monte I bought a monte at the casino.
Misspelling of the day