How to spell MINUTERS correctly?
The correct spelling for "minuters" is "minutes". Some possible suggestions for correcting this misspelling include using a spell checker, reviewing the text for errors or consulting a dictionary. It is important to ensure that all spelling errors are corrected to prevent confusion and misunderstanding.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell minuters correctly
- minders The minders will be in place to make sure the children do not get out of hand.
- MINERS The miners have been drilling for hours without finding any gold.
- minster The York Minster is a Gothic cathedral located in the city of York, England, and is one of the largest of its kind in Northern Europe.
- minter The minter works in a factory where they produce and package coins.
- minuets The ballroom dance instructor taught us how to perform elegant minuets.
- minuter I will be able to provide a minuter analysis of the data once I have had time to review it thoroughly.
- minutest This is the minutest detail of your story.
Misspelling of the day