Correct spelling for MOAMMAR
We think the word moammar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for moammar
- ma'am Even now-would you believe it, ma'am?
- magma Magma is, in simplest terms, molten rock.
- maim "And why am I to be shut out when that woman is allowed to be there, with her husband probably hanging about the place all the time to see who else there is to shoot and maim?"
- mam "He did so, mam, by reason of the black art and--"
- mama Mama kept her promise by sending my riding habit and hat punctually, but I had run far ahead of all the wishes I had formed when I left home, and I half feared my ride out with Mr. Pollingray.
- mamba As this was spoken in the native language our Englishmen did not understand it, but they had little difficulty in guessing the drift of it when they saw the officers replace the chains and lead Mamba back to prison, where the last words the jailor heard as he left him were, "Mother, mother! Ramatoa! I shall never more see your dear faces in this life-never more!"
- mamma I am vexed to have to go with Mamma.
- mammal Over the earth generally the geological record shows the great reptiles dying from some invisible scourge long before any mammal capable of doing them any harm appears; even if we suppose that the mammal mainly attacked the eggs and the young.
- mammary The growth of ovarian cystomata at and after puberty, and of these and mammary tumors during pregnancy, are also explained on the ground of a more abundant supply of blood at such periods.
- mammy What, you, Mammy Peggy?
- marmara 1 about the Hellespont, the site of ancient Troy, the Sea of Marmara, etc.
- mom I wiped off my boots carefully like I'd been trained to do whether I was at home or in somebody else's house, pushed open the door to our kitchen and went in, expecting to see Mom, or Pop, or both of them there, but there wasn't anybody there, so I sat the egg basket down on Mom's work table, and started into the front room, where I thought they'd maybe be.
- mommy If it were right I would, Frederica, and I cannot thank you enough for wanting me; but ever since mommy had the fever she has not been really strong, and both she and dadda need me.
- mummer "Not a mummer, but a body, a corpse-dried up and withered," explained the Captain.
- Omar Old Omar collapsed on his carpet and moaned feebly; Lakamba stared with gloomy contempt in the direction of the inhuman sound; but Babalatchi, forcing a smile, pushed his distinguished protector through the narrow gate in the stockade, followed him, and closed it quickly.
- mamas The mamas allowed no men at the table with the girls.
36 words made from the letters moammar
4 letter words made from moammar:
Misspelling of the day