Correct spelling for MOARI
We think the word moari is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for moari
- maori Later, I had it made up into a Maori flute by an old native-they used to make all sorts of useful and ornamental instruments out of human bones-and hung it on the wall of my quarters among other trophies and curios.
- mar He recalled now that his father had often spoken mysteriously of foreign lands, and he wondered, indeed, whether Mar Shalmon could have been in his proper senses not to have breathed a word of his riches abroad.
- mara Many of the words really appear of Hebrew origin: as for example, mate, dead; mara, or maramosa, bitter; rapaon, to heal, &c.
- mare But at sight of Andrew and the bay mare a murmur, then a growl of interest went among them.
- mari I loved thee so well, and now thou forsakest me. In my mangled body lies the heart that died still loving thee-bury me in the Church of St. Francis, in the grave of my fathers, O Mari!
- maria 149 Maria, Gian, i.
- marry I cannot, and will not, marry you, or any other woman.
- mary Don't talk, Mary, I was nearly asleep.
- maui For many years it was the site of a fort around which fierce battles were fought by the natives of the island Maui, repelling the invasions of their neighbors from Hawaii.
- Maoris "This looks as if the Maoris did not intend to do us any harm, perhaps they expect to get a ransom for us," observed Harry.
- Marie It's been very nice and I've had a good time, in spite of being so mixed up as to whether I was Mary or Marie.
- Mario Hence we enter the Great Hall, a truly grand room, hung with mirrors and painted with flowers by Mario de' Fiori, and with genii by Maratta.
- Mai E hiki mai kou Aupuni; e malamaia kou makemake ma ka honua nei, e like me ia i malamaia ma ka lani la. E haawi mai ia makou i keia la i ai na makou no neia la; e kala mai hoi ia makou i ka makou lawehala ana, me makou e kala nei i ka poe i lawehala i ka makou.
- Marin But Captain Marin, upon an order from Messire de Lumey, held the nineteen monks as prisoners, and let the soldiers and the citizens go free.
- Maris Tutti Redemptoris Mater, quae pervia caeli porta manes, Et stella maris, succurre cadenti, surgere qui curat populo: Tu quae genuisti, natura mirante, tuum sanctum Genitorem: Virgo prius ac posterius, Gabrielis ab ore summens illud Ave, peccatorum miserere.
- Maura In 1990, Maura McGroarty, a classically trained singer and choral specialist, became the Toronto Choral Society’s director.
- Mauro Probably he was led to study this theory by his teacher and friend Mauro Picone, who had also been the teacher of Caccioppoli and was likewise his friend.
- Marci ↑ Mark Antonys full name was Marcus Antonius Marci filius Marci nepos; in English, "Marcus Antonius, son of Marcus, grandson of Marcus".
38 words made from the letters moari
3 letter words made from moari:
4 letter words made from moari:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re