Correct spelling for MODFIY
We think the word modfiy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for modfiy
- codify Let us Nationally inventory our stocks and resources, unify and codify our laws affecting taxation and irrigation, liability and responsibility-develop our interstate commerce, and promote the general welfare.
- edify I appeal, therefore, to conscientious teachers of the people, whether it is not their duty to avoid discussions in the pulpit on mysteries which never edify, because never understood; and to confine their discourses to such topics as those indicated in the Sermon of Jesus on the Mount.
- midi Opposite the station the H. et P. du Midi, 9 to 11 frs.
- mod LYFLODE, s. means of living, I 685. Mod. E. livelihood.
- mode 63.- Mode of Measuring the Velocity of Light.
- modified The advice was, unfortunately, somewhat tardy; as, in her first terror, Madame de Verneuil had declared her inability to deny that she had written the letters which had aroused the anger of the King; but she modified the admission, by declaring that her hand had betrayed her heart, and that she had never felt what, in a moment of pique and annoyance, she had permitted herself to express.
- modifier 337. As an Adjective the Participle may be used either as an attributive or predicate modifier of a Substantive.
- modify Dan had prearranged his father's behaviour at this announcement, but he now perceived that he would have to modify the scene if it were to represent the facts.
- mollify They took no one step to divert the dangerous spirit which began even then to appear in the colonies, to compromise with it, to mollify it, or to subdue it.
- moodily Both men waited to observe if the suggestion was taken up by the Right and Left Bower moodily plodding ahead.
- moody The moody silence our thoughts had shed over us was soon broken: the preparations for disembarking had begun, and I recollect well to this hour how, shaking off the load that oppressed my heart, I descended the gangway, humming poor Wolfe's well-known song- "Why, soldiers, why Should we be melancholy, boys?"
- mortify It cost my pride much too-I made that sacrifice; I-but I am above your miserable declamations-I was in need of consolation, and you would mortify me-but, no, my victories shall crush your clamours!
- motif It may be said that resistance to idolatry, securing divine deliverance, is, as in Bel and the Dragon, the "motif" of the piece.
- modifies The novelist selects or invents his story, portrays from actual life or creates a number of characters, constructs or modifies his plot, and unfolds the movement toward a predestined end.
- motifs It spoke even more clearly to me,-saturated as I had been with Wagner and the various motifs of his masterpieces since babyhood.
- whups Thus authorized, Malison certainly did "gie them their whups weel."
22 words made from the letters modfiy
4 letter words made from modfiy:
Misspelling of the day