Correct spelling for MOJAR
We think the word mojar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mojar
- ajar As I passed Hilda Wade's door, I saw it half ajar.
- jar Cover the jar tightly, and bake for two hours in a slow oven.
- mac And of course, Mr. Mac.
- macao On 9th October they left Awatska and were off Cape Nambu, Japan, on the 26th, but were driven off the coast by bad weather, and anchored in Macao Roads on 1st December.
- macaw I knew him when he was a boy, and I protest against it, she said, screaming like an angry macaw, as she fluttered out.
- mag 10; Dr. Woodford's Report on National Education in Scotland, 1868; Macmillan's Mag.
- major For example, a basic Decision making provision for a major campaign, divided into stages of some scope, may involve, as part of one of these stages, an operation to capture an island.
- maker Such is the office of Philosophy: the study of the truly wise man-wise for the present life-still leaving out man's hold on a future, and his relations to his Maker.
- mar R58391. Fire of Mars.
- marc Constantin Marc, seeing to his great regret that his play was abandoned, had likewise approached Madame Doulce; he inquired of her: Why should you want Chevalier to be blessed by the Church?
- mark Why, the man must be over eight-and-twenty, and half the great men that ever lived had made their mark in the world before they reached that age."
- mica 7. What is said of corundum and mica?
- moan For a moment longer she remained motionless, then a long-drawn moan sounded in her throat, and with hands thrust out she sprang from the chair.
- moat When they came to the moat, they compelled him to leap his horse across it.
- mock Pendleton looked at him with mock disapproval.
- mocker And this is all for the present about the adventures of Mr. Mocker the Mocking-bird.
- mohair Her fingers were busy untying the piece of red mohair tape with which her heavy braid was fastened in a neat loop.
- mojave More than three hours of patrol, and no word from Mojave.
- molar Molar of left side, upper jaw; one-third of natural size.
- mona "So I wrote him that letter," Mona went on.
- moor Then-we came down here-this sea, this town, this moor-Oh!
- moray He was a brave gallant, And he rode at the glove, And the Bonny Earl Moray He was the Queen's love.
- mortar Well, every grain of it's been worked up by the jaws of a ant, and covered with a nateral mortar.
- motor That very night we were brought here in a motor.
- mover It is certain that some of the English traders regarded him with jealousy and fear, as prime mover of the whole, and eagerly watched an opportunity to destroy him.
- mower Acres and acres of graves filled with forms once full of throbbing life and hope and dreams of future happiness, cut down like grass before the mower.
21 words made from the letters mojar
5 letter words made from mojar:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window