How to spell MONUTED correctly?
If you're searching for the correct spelling of "monuted", you might have meant "mounted". This commonly used word refers to attaching or affixing something, such as mounting a picture on a wall or mounting a horse. Double-check your intended word to ensure accurate communication!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell monuted correctly
- Minted The newly married couple showed off their minted wedding rings to their friends and family.
- minute Can you wait for just one minute?
- minuted I minuted the agenda for the meeting and distributed it to all the attendees.
- moated The castle was moated to protect against siege.
- monte I'm going to the mountains for a little Monte.
- Mooted The idea of changing the company's logo was mooted at the board meeting.
- Moulted The bird had moulted its feathers and was now sporting a fresh new coat.
- mounted I am mounted on a black stallion.
- muted She opened her mouth to speak, but the sound was muted by the veil over her face.
Misspelling of the day