How to spell MOOPING correctly?
If you've been "mooping" instead of "moping", fret not, for there are a few plausible suggestions to help correct the misspelling. One option could be "mooping" but with an extra 'o', i.e., "moooping", as in the sound a cow makes. Alternatively, you might consider "mopping", which is the act of cleaning with a mop.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell mooping correctly
- Cooping I went cooping with my friends today.
- Hooping Hooping is a rhythmic exercise that involves spinning a hula hoop around the waist.
- looping The video editing software allows for looping of specific segments.
- mapping The cartographer drew up an accurate mapping of the city's streets.
- mooring I secured the boat to the mooring before heading to shore.
- Mooting I am currently mooting a legal issue with my colleagues.
- Moping Moping around the apartment all day was not going to solve anything.
- mopping I always start my cleaning routine by mopping the kitchen floor.
Misspelling of the day