Correct spelling for MORISH
We think the word morish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for morish
- boorish "What has that very boorish Captain Twinely been telling you?
- garish Did they appreciate this mathematical uniformity, this spruce and spotless residential air of their numbered rectangular rest; or was not the old way nearer to their desire, with soft mosses tucking them in from the garish sun, and Spring winds spreading coverlets of wild flowers above their sleep?
- irish R57793. My wild Irish Rose.
- marsh The snipe have a curious instinct for knowing exactly how many one piece of marsh will support.
- modish She was, in fact, a modish old lady as were her three friends.
- moorish The most sympathetic and exhaustive account of the great influence of Mohammedan influence upon Europe is in Samuel P. Scott's History of the Moorish Empire in Spain.
- morass Nothing like those tributary streams which feed rivers in other countries are here seen; for when I speak of the stream at Sydney, I mean only the drain of a morass; and the river at Rose Hill is a creek of the harbour, which above high water mark would not in England be called even a brook.
- mores In Rome it is the subject of definite research that the "greater part of Roman law was founded on the mores majorum."
- morose Davey, morose anger in his eyes, stared at her.
- morris Mr. Morris was another one that the boss used to make game of.
56 words made from the letters morish
3 letter words made from morish:
4 letter words made from morish:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will