Correct spelling for MORNIN
We think the word mornin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mornin
- meaning There was so much meaning in her reply that Loo turned to look at her.
- mining I've lived in mining and such places.
- minion Come away, minion; you shall shew him nothing.
- moaning The pitiful moaning of the man who lay next me grew gradually fainter, and finally ceased altogether.
- moraine A fierce storm arising in distant clefts and crevices, and carrying possibly fragments of rock, ice, and moraine along with it, seems here to have been the determining cause.
- morn "Gin we hed him the morn there's little doot she wud be saved, for he hesna lost mair than five per cent, o' his cases, and they 'ill be puir toon's craturs, no strappin' women like Annie.
- morning "And out all the morning, too!
- moron 'Twere futile, for instance, to expect of the scrambled brain of an epileptic moron, that it shall ever function far above the zero mark of either mental or bodily control and service.
- mourning It is not a bereavement, for they don't wear mourning.
- Manning "Because, like Bishop Manning, I think your efforts misdirected.
- Mooning Hams, like buttocks generally as a plural, after the meat cut from the analogous part of a hog ; pressed ham refers to mooning against a window; brawn, a singular derived from the Frankish for ham or roast, is also used for both a muscular body part (but either on arms or legs) or boar meat, especially roast Hurdies: Scots, origin unknown, also applied to the whole rump Haunches Moon was a common shape-metaphor for the butt in English since 1756, and the verb to moon meant 'to expose to (moon)light since 1601, long before they were combined in US student slang in the verb (al expression) mooning "to flash the buttocks" in 1968.
- Morin Index: E Solicitor-general for Upper Canada in MacNab- Morin ministry, 141; judge of Seigniorial Court, 187. Bib.
- Corning Field, Noyes, Wadsworth, Corning, King, and Wool, on the eighth of February, Mr. Smith on the eleventh, and Judges James and Bronson on the twelfth day of February, and Mr. Granger, who was appointed in the place of Judge Gardiner, who declined, on the eighteenth day of February, 1861.
- Marin Probably the first plants of this variety were brought here by Don Marin, about a century ago. Some fine trees may be found in Pauoa and Makiki valleys, and also in Nuuanu, in the garden which formerly belonged to Dr. Hillebrand.
- Moran First of all, as though Moran thought it most important, was a snapshot of himself, which had been taken, so he wrote on the back of the print, by an obliging cowboy.
- mornings On market mornings there is a roar and a crash all about the corner of Kinsman and Pittsburg Streets.
- morns Or when, as winds and waters keep A hush more dead than any sleep, Still morns to stiller evenings creep, And Day and Night and Day go by; Here the silence is most deep.
32 words made from the letters mornin
5 letter words made from mornin:
minor, rimon, monir, nimon, norin, imron.
4 letter words made from mornin:
6 letter words made from mornin:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way