Correct spelling for MOUNS
We think the word mouns is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mouns
- means 1200. What other means had they?
- minus That evening he sat on the edge of his cot bed minus his coat, vest, and trousers, with his bare feet comfortably extended.
- mons That splendid story of failure and triumph, the Retreat from Mons, prompted him to write a story on an Angelic Host coming to the aid of the British force.
- mound Two crosses were set up on a little mound strewn with flowers.
- mount When daylight appeared they all rose, and after shaking themselves, the horses were caught and they got on horseback; their leader making a sign to me to mount one of the spare animals, of which there were several.
- Mains I'll bet he's been visitin' with Venus and brandin' stars with the Rollin' R whilst we been ridin' the tails off our hawses huntin' his mangled ree-mains.
- Moons And have they not answered for nigh a thousand moons?"
- menus I will furnish the capital, and keep the accounts and help you plan the daily menus.
- moans Thus he drove them away, and their last hope being gone they wandered back to the forest, wailing and filling the air with their despairing moans; for the brief light that had inspired them was extinguished and the thought that by a patient endurance they might spare the Emperor an unnecessary pang was not a sufficient recompense in their eyes.
- mourns She was not of the type that mourns.
- mounts From the Bourg a tract mounts nearly due N. in 3 hrs.
22 words made from the letters mouns
5 letter words made from mouns:
sonum, osmun, monus.
Misspelling of the day
- closed-end funds