How to spell MOUNTIN correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "mountin", here are some alternative suggestions that are closer to the correct spelling: "mountain", "mounting", "mounted", "mounting". These options reflect the intended word for a landform or an action related to affixing or installing something.
List of suggestions on how to spell mountin correctly
- Amounting The total cost of the project is amounting to one million dollars.
- counting I was counting the number of pages in the book.
- fountain I love to sit by the fountain in the park and listen to the soothing sound of the water.
- moulting The bird was moulting its feathers, leaving a trail of brown and white down behind it.
- Mounding The gardener was mounding the soil around the base of the tomato plants to help them grow stronger.
- mount I am planning to mount a TV on the wall.
- mountain The view of the mountain from my balcony is breathtaking.
- mountains She enjoys hiking in the mountains on weekends.
- mountie The mountie rode his horse through the snow-covered mountains.
- Mounties The Mounties are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police who uphold law and order across the country.
- mounting I could feel the mounting tension in the room as we waited for the results of the election.
- mountings The jeweler carefully inspected the mountings on the diamond ring before giving it to the customer.
- mounts He mounts his horse every morning to go for a ride.
- mouton The coat was made of mouton, which is sheepskin that has been tanned and sheared to resemble beaver fur.
Misspelling of the day