How to spell MOUTAN correctly?
If you've encountered the misspelling "moutan", here are possible correct suggestions. The correct term is "Paeonia suffruticosa", commonly known as Tree Peony. This beautiful flowering plant has been cultivated in East Asia for centuries and adds an elegant touch to gardens with its large, showy blossoms in various colors. Don't forget to embrace the correct spelling to enhance your botanical knowledge!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell moutan correctly
- molten She poured the molten chocolate down the drain.
- montana Montana is known for its vast landscapes and rugged terrain.
- Moran Moran was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics.
- morgan Igor Morgan is one of the wealthiest men in the world.
- mortal As a mortal, I know that one day I will inevitably pass away.
- mortar I used a mortar and pestle to crush the tomatoes.
- morton The Morton Corporation manufactures refrigerators.
- mountain There is a mountain in the distance.
- mutant A mutant is a creature that doesn't look or act like the other creatures in a specific environment.
Misspelling of the day