How to spell MOUTED correctly?
If you meant to type "mouted" but want to correct it, there are a few possibilities. You might have intended to write "mounted", which means to attach or fix something. Another option could be "muted", referring to reducing or softening sound. Always double-check your spelling to convey your message accurately!
List of suggestions on how to spell mouted correctly
- mated The two birds have mated and now are building a nest for their eggs.
- Molted The bird's molted feathers lay strewn across the grass.
- Mooted The idea of reducing the working hours was mooted during the meeting.
- motet I am so excited to see Motet at Grad Nite!
- Moulted After emerging from their cocoons, some butterflies moulted, shedding their old skin to reveal a new one.
- mounted Huntingdon was mounted on his horse, ready to take on the outlaws.
- Mouthed The child mouthed the words as he memorized the lines for the school play.
- muted She spoke with a muted voice, afraid of being heard by anyone in the next room.
- outed He was outed as a gay man in the media.
- Pouted After not getting what she wanted, she pouted and crossed her arms.
- routed The freeway is routed through the city.
- Touted The hotel is touted as one of the best in the city.
Misspelling of the day