How to spell MOUTION correctly?
If you accidentally typed "moution" instead of "motion", fret not! Auto-correct and online dictionaries can be helpful tools for identifying and correcting spelling mistakes. Paying attention to red underlines while typing or searching for correct spellings can be great suggestions to fix the misspelling.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell moution correctly
- emotion Her voice was thick with emotion as she recounted the memory.
- lotion She applied the soothing lotion over her sunburned skin.
- mention I never heard him even mention her name.
- monition Please stop making such a loud noise. Your monition is being disruptive.
- motion I could sense the motion of the waves as they crashed against the shore.
- Motions The judge denied the defendant's motions for a new trial.
- mouton I ordered a savory dish of braised mouton at the French bistro.
- mutton I don't eat mutton because I don't like the taste.
- notion The notion that all politicians are corrupt is a common stereotype.
Misspelling of the day