How to spell MOUTNING correctly?
If you're trying to spell "moutning" but can't seem to get it right, you may be referring to the word "mounting". Mounting means to attach or fix something in a particular position. So next time, remember to use the correct spelling and ensure your intended meaning is conveyed accurately.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell moutning correctly
- moaning She woke up moaning in pain.
- Mooning Mooning is an inappropriate gesture that involves showing one's bare buttocks to someone, usually as a prank or insult.
- Mooting I am mooting my argument for the debate competition.
- mottling The cat had a blotchy coat and the veterinarian said the mottling was from a rare virus.
- Mounding The gardener was busy mounding soil around the base of the newly planted tree.
- mounting She felt the mounting pressure of the deadline as the project was due in just two days.
- mourning The town was draped in mourning after the death of the mayor.
- Mouthing She was mouthing the words to the song, even though she didn't know the lyrics.
- Muting She was muting her microphone during the conference call to avoid any background disturbance.
Misspelling of the day