Correct spelling for MOVCE
We think the word movce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for movce
- force "Certainly," replied Mr. Force.
- mace Columbus came riding on horseback, as befitted a great Admiral and Viceroy, surrounded by his pilots and principal officers; and followed by men bearing golden belts, golden masks, nuggets of gold and dust of gold, and preceded by heralds, pursuivants, and mace-bearers.
- moose It was an exciting and memorable day when he brought down his first moose.
- morse But in addition to this, dashes are recorded and irregular signs, which, however, sometimes spell out words in the Morse code.
- mouse It's possible to make a rich man of a beggar, and to be as poor as a church mouse one's self.
- move We'll have to get a move on."
- moved He moved to take her hands.
- mover It is proper that the citizens of Connecticut should know how much of this result they owe to the intelligent zeal of Mr. Cleveland, the mover of the resolution in the Legislature, who in the commission, and before he became a member of it, has spared neither time nor effort to procure a memorial worthy of the hero and of the State.
- movie Are giving big movie show in car to-night.
- novice I don't pretend to have anything of an exhibition-I am only a novice.
- Mice But we, poor church-mice, have nothing!
- moves You know how good she is, but-but she is very determined; she moves slowly."
- MOVIES "The movies," was the laughing reply.
- movers The chief movers of the revolt were put to death; but Guarionex was delivered up to his people, who flocked by thousands to his place of imprisonment, clamouring for his restitution.
9 words made from the letters movce
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window