How to spell MOVRE correctly?
We think the word movre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell movre correctly
- fore The golfer carefully positioned himself before swinging his club to hit the ball fore.
- mare The farmer went to check on his mare and saw that she had given birth to a beautiful foal.
- mere The mere thought of spiders makes me shudder.
- mire The hiker got stuck in the mire, unable to move his feet.
- moire The moire pattern on the dress made it look more elegant.
- moore Michael Moore is a well-known documentary filmmaker.
- Moro Moro is a term used to refer to the Muslim population in the southern Philippines.
- moved I moved the furniture to create more space in the room.
- mover The company hired a professional mover to assist with relocating their offices.
- movers The movers arrived early to pack up all of our belongings.
- moves She quickly made her moves in the chess game to try to win.
Misspelling of the day