Correct spelling for MUNIMAL
We think the word munimal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for munimal
- animal I was now certain that the animal was not far off.
- mammal Neff appreciated them for what they really are: The most adaptable mammal on earth.
- manama Bahrain name: Manama geographic coordinates: 26 14 N, 50 34 E time difference: UTC+3 (8 hours ahead of Washington, DC during Standard Time)
- manila Aside from the bridges and the life along the Pasig river, the most interesting part of Manila lies within the old walled city.
- manual 64. In an Altar Service Manual, ed.
- menial My gallantry, as a Frenchman, was sorely wounded at the idea of my charming princess performing the duties of a menial, and I expressed my feelings to her in a low tone of voice.
- minim The ignorant and unworldly Minim fathers could neither foresee nor, if they had foreseen, alleviate the miseries incident to his arrival under such conditions.
- minimal Mr. Adams based his bill on the report of the Secretary of the Treasury, of December 7th, 1831, and proposed the repeal of the existing system of minimal valuations and the duty on coarse wool altogether, and a slight reduction of the duties on fine wool and woollen fabrics.
- minimally Henry Fonda – raised Christian Scientist, but drifted later in life Ralph Giordano – German writer; his parents were members of the Christian Science Church; this is mentioned in his autobiographical novel The Bertinis Kelsey Grammer – informally raised in the faith, but left it after his sisters murder Spalding Gray – used his Christian Science upbringing for humor Keith Green – his Jewish mother was a practicing Christian Scientist Howard Hawks – registered as Christian Science and his mother was of that faith; he may have stayed active Ernest Hemingway – his mother was a practicing Christian Scientist Jim Henson – in his 20s he was a Sunday School teacher in the faith, but 15 years before he died he wrote to a Christian Science church to inform them he was no longer a practicing member Audrey Hepburn – her mother was a devout Christian Scientist, but she chose not be attached to any particular religion James Hetfield – of Metallica, his "The God That Failed" is one of many songs that are a response to it Bruce Hornsby – rock musician Jack Kemp – raised Christian Scientist, he later became a Presbyterian Helmuth James Graf von Moltke – his parents were Christian Scientists Marilyn Monroe – her mother was obsessed with the faith, but was only minimally involved in her life due to mental illness V.
107 words made from the letters munimal
3 letter words made from munimal:
5 letter words made from munimal:
luman, animu, linam, ailun, aulin, liman, lumma, umami, alumn, mamin, nilam, limma, aminu, inula, maniu, muman, munia, mulia, imaum, limmu, nuami, inamu, amlin, ulman, mulam, malim, lummi, nammu, mulan, linum, minal, lammi, nummi, lumia, nimal, mnium, umina, milan, mumin, lanum, milam, manul, mulai, mumia.
Misspelling of the day