Correct spelling for MUNIT
We think the word munit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for munit
- inuit Returning to Danish Greenland with her children, she there passed the rest of her less eventful life, busy and happy in the domestic duties pertaining to her family and to her Inuit neighbors.
- knit And to-morrow I am to learn to knit, and soon I'll be able to knit your stockings, granp, and cuffs to keep your arms warm in winter, and a shawl for granny.
- manet Having already received a rebuff by the attacks directed for some years against their works, they exhibited among themselves in some private galleries: they declined to force the gate of the Salons, and Manet remained alone.
- manta During a substantial conflict between the Light, the Reach, and the gathered forces of the Team which had infiltrated the Lights foot-soldiers, Aqualad defeats Black Manta and it is soon after revealed he had also been the one to defeat Deathstroke.
- mind Or tell me,' I continued, with an abrupt change of mind, 'who is that who has just left us?
- mini Tirana consists of 24 mini-municipalities or administrative units (Albanian: mini bashki/njësi administrative).
- mint In a luxurious office up-stairs was another congenial spirit-a gifted, handsome fellow of twenty-four, who was secretary of the Mint, and who presently became editor of a new literary weekly, the Californian, which Charles Henry Webb had founded.
- Meant He mustn't know what it has meant!"
- Mani At half past five we reached Mani, again finding over the door and along the sides of the casa real sculptured stones, some of them of new and curious designs; in one compartment was a seated figure, with what might seem a crown and sceptre, and the figures of the sun and moon on either side of his head, curious and interesting in themselves, independent of the admonition that we were again on the site of an aboriginal city.
- Minot "Miss Minot?" said Benton, "great heavens! Has that girl played me false?"
- mayn't " Mayn't I wash my face first?
- battercakes Fried fish, pork, corned beef, veal, heavy bread, hashes, stews, battercakes, lamb, beef, mutton, gravies, peas, beans, pastry, ice cream, cakes, coffee, tobacco, malt or spirituous liquors.
28 words made from the letters munit
4 letter words made from munit:
5 letter words made from munit:
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events