How to spell MURDOE correctly?
Rather than "Murdoe", you may have intended to spell the Scottish town of "Murdostoun". Another possibility is that you meant to spell the name "Murdoch", which has various origins and meanings. Alternatively, "Murdoe" could be a misspelling of "Murder", which is a serious criminal offense.
List of suggestions on how to spell Murdoe correctly
- Curdle If you don't add enough acid to your milk, the milk will curdle and become unusable.
- Hurdle I had to jump over the hurdle in order to finish the race.
- Mordor Frodo and Sam had to traverse through the perilous land of Mordor in order to destroy the Ring.
- Muddle I always seem to muddle up my schedule when I don't write things down.
- Murder The detective was determined to solve the murder case and bring the culprit to justice.
- Murdoch Murdoch is the founder of the multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate.
- Murdock Murdock is a surname that can refer to several different individuals.
- Murine The laboratory research focused on the murine model of the human disease.
- Nurdle The beach was covered in nurdles, small pieces of plastic that were washing up from the ocean.
- Purdue I graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Engineering.
Misspelling of the day