How to spell MUSEAM correctly?
When trying to type "museum", it's easy to mistakenly write "museam". A quick fix for this common misspelling is to remember that the correct sequence of letters is "u-s-e-u-m". Double-check before hitting send!
List of suggestions on how to spell museam correctly
- muse As he sat at his desk, he waited for his muse to inspire him.
- Mused As he sipped his coffee, he mused over the idea of taking a trip to Europe.
- muses The artist's muses often came to him in the form of vivid dreams.
- museum I visited the National Museum of Natural History during my trip to Washington, D.C.
- museums I often visit museums in order to learn more about history.
- muslim My neighbor is Muslim and she invited me to eat iftar with her family during Ramadan.
- seam She carefully stitched the seam of her dress with a needle and thread.
Misspelling of the day