Correct spelling for MUZLE
We think the word muzle is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for muzle
- male "Because you know that I'm the last male representative of our family.
- maze Therefore He must have had an unfailing clue to which He trusted in the maze of life.
- mile They moved a mile or more to the right.
- mole When Hamlet, in the scene on the midnight terrace, addresses the ghost as "old mole," "old truepenny," etc.
- mule It is said that a man riding on a heavy southern road saw a hat in the mud; stopping to pick it up he was surprised to find a head of hair beneath it: then a voice came out of the ground: "Hold on, boss, don't take my hat; I've got a powerful fine mule down here somewhere if I can ever get him out."
- mules They came on foot, on horse back and in wagons drawn by horses, mules and oxen, and many of them were a sorry, ragged looking lot.
- mull To-morrow I proceed towards Mull.
- muller Muller turned back to us.
- muscle There he remained without moving a muscle.
- muse Even Gloria, a poor little city-bred angel, must muse upon the statement.
- mussel 9. Man is formed from a species of mussel.
- muzzle From his one interview with Lizzie, Stenhouse had got what he called "the good line," "Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn."
- Muzzled "You can take a bear-cub and keep him tame till he gets the taste of blood, but after that you got to keep him muzzled, you know.
- muzzles They are small, with pointed muzzles, tails curling upward, and long shaggy hair.
- MLLE "By all means," said Mlle.
- mulls As we went, he stopped and spoke with all the wayfarers and workers that we met or passed; and though of course I could not tell what they discoursed about, yet I judged Mr. Henderland must be well liked in the country-side, for I observed many of them to bring out their mulls and share a pinch of snuff with him.
14 words made from the letters muzle
5 letter words made from muzle:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent