Correct spelling for NAC
We think the word nac is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nac
- ac Spongilla, Potts, P. Ac.
- lac "I allow it," said he, "to be among the best you have; and I know very few lines in your language equal to the two first stanzas in his 'Meditation on Napoleon,' or to those exquisite verses called 'Le Lac;' but you will allow also that he wants originality and nerve.
- mac Mac-A-Rusgaich has all three meals at once and lies down.
- na As for me, I wad na change places wi' the Duke o' Athole," and Domsie shook the table to its foundation.
- nab "They said: 'We'll nab him as he comes out, boys.
- nag In scrupulous obedience to his orders the jehu was urging his nag over the darkest and most dismal streets he could find.
- nan Wait a minute, Nan; I'll go and tell mamma.
- nap Because of their early rising all the girls took a nap in the afternoon.
- narc NARC was established in 1971 by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA), the Association of National Advertisers (ANA)and the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB).
- nay "Nay, nay, my lad.
- nc International organization participation: AfDB, AsDB, Australia Group, BIS, CBSS, CE, CERN, EAPC, EBRD, EFTA, ESA, FAO, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICCt, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IEA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, MIGA, NAM (guest), NATO, NC, NEA, NIB, NSG, OAS (observer), OECD, OPCW, OSCE, Paris Club, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNMEE, UNMIK, UNTSO, UPU, WCO, WEU (associate), WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO, ZC
- nrc The NRC has given a license to "every single reactor requesting one", according to Greenpeace USA nuclear policy analyst Jim Riccio to refer to the agency approval process as a "rubber stamp".
- nsc A declassified CIA congressional briefing memo of February 4, 2003 states "The (CIA) General Counsel described the process by which the (enhanced interrogation) techniques were approved by a bevy of lawyers from the NSC, the Vice President’s office and the Justice Department," which makes it likely that Addington was aware of the coercive methods if not one or more of the "torture memos" as well, although it is not clear exactly what the CIA memo meant by the word 'approved as none of the lawyers mentioned was in the chain of command that approves CIA operations and the White House-level lawyers relied on Justice Department legal opinions rather than developing and issuing legal opinions of their own.
- pac Blue Ridge donated $100,000 to Restore Our Future, the Super PAC supporting Mitt Romneys presidential candidacy.
- sac On the east, the plan of the work was the same as on the south, except that the tunnels leading mountainward were driven at different distances, relatively to each other; and each of these also ended in a cul de sac.
- vac It was a ferociously hot day at the beginning of the summer vac. I, as in duty bound, had been spending my first day as a well-conducted, newly broken-up schoolboy should.
- Nam Nam et de suffocatis quidem non comedendis legem habemus inter canones, quorum seruantissima videri voluit antiquitas.
- Nat "Get him one, then," insisted Nat.
- Wac Some early American rockets, such as the Aerobee and WAC Corporal, used Aniline with Furfuryl alcohol as a fuel with nitric acid as an oxidizer.
- NBC On December 9, 1997, Dow Jones & Company and NBC announced the merger of their international business news channels.
- NAE "His diet was nae what it should hae been at his time o' life.
- NFC However, the 49ers lost five of their final 7 games to finish the year at 7–5–0, and in 3rd place in the NFC.
- NAH Timothy's burning words produced a deep impression, and some one began to sing: "Ayume-oo-we-nah," "The praying Spirit breathe."
- NYC He danced in the CBS Productions of AND DAVID WEPT, choreography by José Limón, DREAMS, choreography Anna Sokolow, and many LAMP UNTO MY FEET, CAMERA THREE, and PBS, WNET (NYC) programs.
1 words made from the letters nac
3 letter words made from nac:
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly