Correct spelling for NADE
We think the word nade is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nade
- bade When she bade me good-bye, she said, 'I know something of your family.
- fade Malone wondered if it would become a fight, and then realized that these kids could hardly fight each other when the one who was losing could always fade out.
- jade "You've got as good as a dozen tongues in your head, you saucy jade," answered one of the men, with a laugh.
- lade 2. Also, when the ship beginneth to lade, you shall be ready aboard with your book to enter such goods as shall be brought aboard to be laden for the company, packed or unpacked, taking the marks and numbers of every pack, fardell, truss, or packet, coronoya, chest, vat, butt, pipe, puncheon, whole barrel, half barrel, firkin, or other cask, maunde, or basket, or any other thing which may or shall be packed by any other manner of way or device.
- made 11,805. When you settle for your lobsters, where is the payment made?
- name 289. Name one of them?
- nape Stooping, Bryce seized Rondeau by the nape of the neck and the slack of his overalls, lifted him shoulder- high and threw him, as one throws a sack of meal, full at Colonel Pennington.
- nave Dr. Moffat delivered his lecture in the nave, its simple preface being the singing of the missionary hymn, "From Greenland's icy mountains."
- node Diaphragm: The woody tissue which interrupts the pith at the node.
- sade She had a considerable fortune, and was married in 1325 to Hugh de Sade.
- wade Believe me, Marion Wade, it was to speak with you, I have stayed.
- Nate The last ones to enter were Nate and Jimmy, followed by Aunt Lucy and her niece arm in arm.
- Nader 1888-9 NADER, E. Tempus und modus im Beowulf, Anglia, X, 542-63; XI, 444-99.
- NAE I gie him nae faith noo, ony mair than I did when he attacked me in the Warlocks' Glen."
11 words made from the letters nade
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way