Correct spelling for NAGOIATED
We think the word nagoiated is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nagoiated
- agitate That he may be the only one who thinks he sees this decay, does not excuse him; it is his duty to agitate anyway, and it is the duty of the others to vote him down if they do not see the matter as he does.
- coated They are simply black-coated members of Happy Jack's family.
- goaded A difference springing from the November elections strained their relations farther, and goaded Shelby's patience to its utmost reach.
- jointed But it turned out to be a freight, which drew its long length past, like a many-jointed snake.
- nauseated First, because I did not relish it; second, because it made me feel sick, and nauseated both my palate and stomach.
- negate Long trousers gave them greater freedom in the water although the skirts which continued to be worn, tended to negate this improvement.
- negotiate They cannot negotiate; the transaction favourable to both cannot take place, and then what happens?
- Gated Priam's six-gated city, Dardan, and Timbria, Helias, Chetas, Troien, And Antenorides, with massy staples And corresponsive and fulfilling bolts Spar up the sons of Troy.
- Girted "O thou, for whose soul-soothing quiet, turtles Passion their voices cooingly 'mong myrtles, What time thou wanderest at eventide Through sunny meadows, that outskirt the side 250 Of thine enmossed realms: O thou, to whom Broad leaved fig trees even now foredoom Their ripen'd fruitage; yellow girted bees Their golden honeycombs; our village leas Their fairest blossom'd beans and poppied corn; The chuckling linnet its five young unborn, To sing for thee; low creeping strawberries Their summer coolness; pent up butterflies Their freckled wings; yea, the fresh budding year All its completions-be quickly near, 260 By every wind that nods the mountain pine, O forester divine!
- Nagged An unpleasant thought came to him and nagged at him, though he tried to push it from him; the thought that it would be Sudden's security that he would be risking-that the Thunder Bird was not really his until he had paid that note.
- Narrated According to the ordinary and inaccurate method of measuring time, a fortnight may have gone by since the event last narrated, and Honora had tasted at last the joys of authorship.
- Navigated A Pinzon could have navigated the fleet from Palos to Guanahani; but only a Columbus, only a man burning with belief is himself and in his quest, could have kept that superstitious crowd of loafers and malefactors and gaol-birds to their duties, and bent them to his will.
- Negotiated Thirdly, they should at once arrange their alliances and treaties with foreign powers, in order to render the peace to be negotiated a durable one.
- negated In many cases independence is desired, either to reach the conclusion of a reduced set of axioms, or to be able to replace an independent axiom to create a more concise system (for example, the parallel postulate is independent of Euclids Axioms, and can provide interesting results when a negated or manipulated form of the postulate is put into its place).
524 words made from the letters nagoiated
3 letter words made from nagoiated:
5 letter words made from nagoiated:
6 letter words made from nagoiated:
4 letter words made from nagoiated:
7 letter words made from nagoiated:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up