Correct spelling for NAIMLY
We think the word naimly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for naimly
- animal Hardly did the wounded animal reach the snow, before Susie saw Vosh spring forward, and fire the second barrel of his gun.
- anomaly You have but to glance around the circle of your acquaintances and relations to be convinced of this anomaly.
- dimly When he did so, he could only just see her dimly far away astern.
- gnarly Upon the side of it, along the town road, are two or three old farms with lilacs like trees about their doorways, and ancient apple orchards with great gnarly branches, and one has an old garden of hollyhocks, larkspurs, zinnias, mignonette, and I know not how many other old-fashioned flowers.
- mail 747. Do you concur with the rest of the evidence which Laurence Mail gave?
- mainly In fact it was mainly to escape his importunities that we came down here."
- manly He had not escaped Jacqueline's spell any more than Throckmorton and Freke; but it was not an overmastering spell, and in his heart he loved his father with a manly affection that he never thought of putting into words, but which was stronger than any other emotion.
- nail Her indignant sisters stabbed her to death with hat pins and nail-files.
- naively "Why, we were listening with all our ears," declaimed Lucile; then added, naively, "What did you say?"
- name "And what," he exclaimed-"what was his name?"
- namely The worst of it was also that we had a little food, a few hard ship's biscuits, which we had saved up for a purpose, namely, to feed Maqueda.
- Family He was a nobleman, the head of a great family, and a member of His Majesty's Council for Virginia.
- Nam Nam de duobas fontibas quidam Frisio his verbis contradicit.
- Emily According to Mrs. Quinlan, Guy Morrow's aforesaid land-lady, Emily Brunell was a dear, sweet girl, very popular among the young people in the neighborhood, but she kept strictly at home in her leisure hours and preferred her father's companionship to that of anyone else.
85 words made from the letters naimly
3 letter words made from naimly:
4 letter words made from naimly:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten