Correct spelling for NAJOR
We think the word najor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for najor
- ajar He saw, too, that the nursery door was ajar.
- anger He shook with anger, but kept silence.
- bangor But on a motion by Dr. Warren, the Bishop of Bangor, who stated that the Lord Chancellor Thurlow was much indisposed, and that he wished to be present when the question was discussed, the committee was postponed.
- banjo "You're an artist with this sort of banjo.
- car Last Saturday afternoon, I took her in my car, in company with two other ladies, to her father's office, down-town.
- enjoy By the time the fun comes along, they are too old to enjoy it."
- gar This retreat is now reached by a good carriage-road over a long tract of moorland among brown hills, opening now and then in different directions to show vistas closed in by the giant heads and shoulders-here of dark Loch-na- Gar, there of Ben Macdhui, both of them presenting great white splashes on their seamed and scarred sides-wide patches of winter snow on this July day, far more than usual at the season, which will not melt now while the year lasts.
- jar Seizing the jar and looking out cautiously to see that the coast was clear, he hurried off, while Whatman, muttering angrily, turned away.
- joy Oh, the glad cry of joy!
- major They were in a major hurry.
- na Mamalahoa Kanawai o na alii!
- Jo With the river rustling by, and the trees stirring in the first breath of dawn, Charley told Jo what had happened.
- Joe "I've been very busy," Joe replied.
- GAO EPEAA Ecole de pilotage élémentaire de l'armée de lair (air force basic flight school) ER Escadron de reconnaissance (reconnaissance wing) ERS Escadron de reconnaissance stratégique (strategic reconnaissance wing) ERV Escadron de ravitaillement en vol (flight refueling wing) ET Escadron de transport (transport wing) ETE Escadron de transport et entraînement (transport and training wing) ETM Escadron de transport mixte (mixed transport wing) EIV Escadron d’instruction en vol (flight instruction wing) ETO Escadron de transition opérationnelle (operational transition wing) GAO Groupe Aériens dObservation (airborne observation group—army co-operation squadrons) GC Groupe de chasse (fighter group) GE Groupement école (school group) GR Groupe de reconnaissance (reconnaissance group)
- Cor "This word was in the mouth of every one, and yet, as to its precise and definite idea, this may still be a secret,"-Harris cor.
- Jon But you won't be able to take this great big haystack with you into the life eternal, said Jon.
- Kano Suddenly, as I stood thinking of Azala, wondering how she had fared, and whether Tiamo had yet reached Kano with news of my death, one of the shaggy beasts sprang past my bars, and next second a dull roar of applause and the loud clapping of hands broke upon my ear.
20 words made from the letters najor
5 letter words made from najor:
rajon, orjan, jarno.
Misspelling of the day