Correct spelling for NAM
We think the word nam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nam
- cam A' the things luikit as gien they had sattlet themsel's to sleep as usual, an' had sleepit till we cam an' waukit them.
- dam Only thing is, they ought not to have spoiled the island and the eagle nest with their old dam.
- ham But when even the baronet had disposed of his last egg-shell, pushed the ham fairly away from him, and swallowed his last bowl of tea, the beautiful colour of Helen began gradually to deepen; she ceased to speak, and hardly seemed to hear what was said to her.
- jam " Jam," I added, "and cheese."
- lam L. Lam. We acknowledge, there are many Grievances in that Act; but there are many Conveniences too, for it ties up the villanous Tongues of Men from boasting our Favours.
- mam MAM. I do see The old ingredient, virtue, was not lost, Nor the drug money used to make your compound.
- na "For that maitter, Cosmo, are na we a' brithers an' sisters?
- nab Well, the days pass; and I never nab him.
- nag For you will go to the rubbish heap with Nag.
- name What's the man's name?"
- nan Nan whispered first: "It's Sassoon."
- nap If you will excuse me, I will take a nap.
- nay " Nay, that is no answer," he cried, overlooking my offensiveness.
- nm Maritime claims: continental shelf : median line with neighbors exclusive fishing zone: median line with neighbors (extends about 68 km from coast) territorial sea: 12 nm
- ram Then the golden ram flew upward.
- sam "Let me have it," Sam urged.
- tam The black boys stood afar off, for the "Wat-tam" is so arrogant and pugnacious that it does not hesitate to attack a man, invariably with fatal results if great vigilance be not exercised-at least, such is their belief.
- yam As Mildred was the name of one of the young ladies who had accosted him in the restaurant, Mr. Middleton felt quite certain that this A. B. D. Alyam was none other than Achmed Ben Daoud, emir of the tribe of Al- Yam.
- Nam C. Nam seja tam longa a cura como o tempo que serui.
- Nat Of worldly worsyp no man can hym assure In this our age whiche is the last of all No creature can here alway endure Yonge nor olde, pore man nor kynge royall Unstable fortune tourneth as doth a ball And they that ones pas can nat retourne agayne Wherfore I boldly dare speke in generall We all shall dye: ce monde est choce vayne.
- Pam I don't know how in the world it's done, but I can find out, and Pam would come, and David, and we'd be married in the little church among the blossoms.
- AM I am a woman, Mr. Smart."
- NAE Ye hae nae business i' this pool ony way.
- NAH Ther's chimleys an factrys i' ivvery nook nah, But ther's varry few left 'at con fodder a caah; An ther's telegraff poles all o'th' edge o'th' highways, Whear grew bonny green trees i' thi gronfayther's days.
1 words made from the letters nam
3 letter words made from nam:
Misspelling of the day