Correct spelling for NAMA
We think the word nama is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nama
- kama I sense the first stirrings of kama inside me now.
- lama Soon after sunset the Lama returned, bringing Campbell; who, having mistaken some glacier-fed lakes at the back of Kinchinjhow for those of Cholamoo, was looking for me.
- mama Anyway, Mama and I would hook Old Ribbon to the old buggy and take Papa his dinner every day.
- name "Her name is Mrs. Sanderson.
- nasa NASA, for example, studied and tested its own actuators for cryogenic applications.
- rama He who claimed to read the thoughts of all men had signally failed in the present instance, unless Nicol Brinn stared dully into the smiling face of Rama Dass.
- Nam 22 Nam cureis de vos matar que ainda estais em idade de crecer.
- Ama Dodeka men Troon megathumon uias eathlous Tous ama pantas pur eathiei.
- GAMA The fearful "outstretcher" had no longer much interest for them, being a thing that was overcome, and which was to descend from an impossibility to a landmark, from which, by degrees, they would almost silently steal down the coast, counting their miles by thousands, until Vasco de Gama should boldly carry them round to India.
3 words made from the letters nama
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re