Correct spelling for NAMILY
We think the word namily is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for namily
- gamely Mrs. Hildreth's tea kettle was requisitioned for a supply of hot water and then the doctor washed and dressed the cut, Jack enduring the process gamely.
- homily What would be the natural effect of the following sentence, which I quote from a late well-written religious homily?
- lamely Then he hurried up ahead of us and wiped the needle- I stopped, lamely.
- nail She lost no time in doing this, ran up the steps in the dark, hung the key on its nail in the entry, and went to her attic, making a loud noise with her loose slippers, so that the couple might hear her.
- namely The crosses served the important purpose for which they were intended, namely, to caution folk against going to infected houses.
- naming "No," said Thuillier, naming another official.
- Family In the days of early settlement the farmer and his family supplied nearly all their own wants.
- Emily She held up the glass; and at the sight Emily Cortlandt had one of those violent fits of coughing that often troubled her; this one was so bad that she was obliged to leave the room for a moment.
85 words made from the letters namily
3 letter words made from namily:
4 letter words made from namily:
Misspelling of the day