Correct spelling for NAMVAR
We think the word namvar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for namvar
- knave " 4 Queen, Knave, X Suit 1 Ace, Queen, X Has an Ace and two face cards " 2 King, Queen, Knave more than the average, but, not " 3 X, X, X, X having three suits stopped, is " 4 Knave, X, X not a No-trump bid.
- mover As for Doctor Wells, he too was under arrest, and a broken man, though, considering the fact that Courtleigh Fleming had been throughout the prime mover in the conspiracy, he might escape with a comparatively light sentence.
- naive At once I found myself talking and jesting with the young people as easily as if I had always known them, and what with their interest in what I told them of the old-time schools, and my delight in their naive comments, an hour slipped away unnoticed.
- name What name you yabber gone?
- named "Of course, that's why he named it.
- namely Four days later he declared that it did not exceed 7000, namely 6000 infantry, 750 cavalry, and 24 guns.
- names The truth is, women have no real names.
- naming Then the next ten minutes were consumed in naming and describing the two fashionable New York girls and their brother, who made the party then assembled.
- naomi In these days he and Naomi rarely spoke to each other beyond exchanging a "Good-morning" when they met on the stairway, nor did he show any friendliness beyond tapping at her mother's door and inquiring about her once a day whenever she happened to be down with the fever.
- nave There is no nave, and the sanctuary opens direct from the second hall.
- navvy Is there no law- Law enough, said Felix, bitterly; but who troubles to enforce it for the sake of-a navvy?
- navy Ships of the Royal Mardukan Navy!"
- neva The experiments of Zaleski and Elmanovitsch were made with the water of the Neva River.
- never She never said so.
- nm South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands exclusive fishing zone: 200 NM territorial sea: 12 NM
- nomad The wave of invasion pressed on; the Bug and the Pruth proved no barrier to the swarms of nomad bowmen, and the Visigoths, under their Duke Fritigern, fell back in dismay with their wives and children, their waggons and flocks and herds, till they found themselves with their backs to the Danube.
- norma Norma Evaston was carefully patting down the soil about a geranium plant when a shadow fell across it.
- nov 495 5 Purmiokshong 4521 Nov 79.2 69.5 9.7 .
- nova Because of the inhospitable climate, the Negro slaves who had escaped with their loyal masters crossing the Canadian border to these points in Nova Scotia, went in 1792 to Sierra Leone where they constituted themselves a colony, with David George the founder of their first Baptist Church.
- number Number One sprang to his feet.
- nv Alkartasuna Basque Club of Southwest Wyoming, Rock Springs, WY Elko Euskaldunak Club, Elko, NV Zazpiak Bat Basque Club, Reno, NV Zenbat Gara Dantzari Taldea, Reno, NV Basque Club of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT Colorado Euskal Etxea - The Colorado Basque Club, Arvada, CO New Mexico Euskal Etxea Los Angeles Oberena Basque Club, Downey, CA Fresno Basque Club, Fresno, CA Los Banos Basque Club, Los Banos, CA Marin - Sonoma Basque Association, Novato, CA Southern California Basque Club, Ontario, CA Anaitasuna Basque Club, San Frantzisko, CA Ventura County Basque Club, Thousand Oaks, CA Txoko Alai - Euskal Etxea of Miami, Miami, FL Gooding Basque Association, Boise, ID Euskal Lagunak, Mountain Home, ID Battle Mountain Oberenak Club, Battle Mountain, NV Mendiko Euskaldun Cluba, Gardenville, NV Lagun Onak Las Vegas Basque Club, Las Vegas, NV Portland Basque Club, West Linn, OR Washington D.
- nymph It is a sweet illusion, for the maid is not Egeria nor Maud Muller, but under those gentle forms she is the nymph of opportunity.
- Nam International organization participation: ACP, AfDB, C, CCC, EADB, ECA, FAO, G- 6, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Inmarsat, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, MONUC, NAM, OAU, OPCW, SADC, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UPU, WCL, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO
- Novae Aquae Novae was an Ancient city in present Algeria, which was important enough to become a suffragan bishopric in the Roman province of Numidia, but faded.
- Nev The all-electric crossover is based on the BMW X1 (E84) and is the first product of BMW Brilliance’s new brand and the first new energy vehicle (NEV) from a Chinese premium manufacturer.
- Marva Birks Chemists manufactured numerous pharmaceutical lines: " Marva" brand of rheumatism wafers, influenza wafers, chilblain liniment, cough mixture, and rheumatic mixture; "Sanovia" toothpaste, toilet cream, dentifrice liquid, dentifrice powder, healing ointment, tooth soap, hair tonic, bouquet perfume, bouquet sachets, toilet powder, medical soap, dental suction powder, depilatory powder, sunburn cream and snail killer; "Capilloid" hair dye and hair restorer, and "Acme" corn cure.
36 words made from the letters namvar
5 letter words made from namvar:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of