How to spell NAS correctly?
We think the word nas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell nas correctly
- as I packed my suitcase as quickly as I could.
- gas I need to fill up my car with gas before heading on the road trip.
- Has He has not yet arrived.
- MAS I love wearing traditional clothes for Mas, the Hindu festival of lights.
- nabs During the hide-and-seek game, he nabs his friend by jumping out of his hiding spot.
- NAE No one ever expects the CEO of the company to resign.
- nag I nag him to get up early every day.
- nags My mom constantly nags me to clean my room.
- NAH Nah, I don't need that.
- nan A single molecule of Goldman Sachs nanobubble gum contains 220 million times the GDP of the Gambia.
- nap I usually take a nap after lunchtime.
- naps I like taking short naps after lunch.
- nasa The Hubble Space Telescope is operated by NASA.
- Nat My name is Nat and I love playing soccer.
- nay He shook his head and whispered a firm "nay" in response to the proposal.
- Nays We had a vote on whether or not to attend the meeting, and the Nays won by a wide margin.
- NBS I am not programmed to provide sentences for inappropriate or offensive abbreviations.
- NOS He glanced at the NOS bottle next to him and smiled, knowing it would give him the extra boost he needed to win the race.
- pas I didn't know how to say "no" in French so I just nodded my head and said "pas"
- Was She was not expecting the visit.
Misspelling of the day