Correct spelling for NAUSIA
We think the word nausia is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nausia
- asia Tell him I give him India and all Asia that were at my mercy!
- cassia For idiocy and folly: Put into ale cassia, and lupins, bishopwort, alexander, githrife, fieldmore, and holy water; then let him drink."
- gnash When I reflect that you go back to-night, that to-morrow you will be again in Paris, I could gnash my teeth with jealousy.
- naiad As for the poet's visions, of naiad and dryad, which the philosopher avers are less true than chemical and physical forces, they represent the hidden truth of beauty, which is threaded through the ugly medley of life, being invisible till under the light of the poet's thought it flashes out like a pattern in golden thread, woven through a somber tapestry.
- naif Therefore during the terrible struggle between Northerners and Southerners, artillerymen were in great request; the Union newspapers published their inventions with enthusiasm, and there was no little tradesman nor naif "booby" who did not bother his head day and night with calculations about impossible trajectory engines.
- nail Next she passed across to the wall where her loaded revolvers were hanging, and took one of them from its nail.
- nasa The following are notable individuals associated with the University of Costa Rica: Alumni Josette Altmann Borbón, First Lady of Costa Rica (1994–1998) Oscar Arias, former president of Costa Rica (1986-1990; 2006-2010), Nobel Peace Laureate María Luisa Ávila Agüero (born 1961), Minister of Public Health of Costa Rica from 2006 to 2011 Jeanette Benavides, doctor in physical chemistry, former NASA employee Laura Chinchilla, former president of Costa Rica (2010-2014) Helio Fallas, Vice President of Costa Rica (2014-2018) Luis Guillermo Solís, President of Costa Rica (2014-2018) Faculty Fernando Baudrit Solera, former dean of the University of Costa Rica College of Law and public jurist Alice L.
- nash The next of Dekker's tracts is more of a mere imitation than any of his others: the influence of a more famous pamphleteer and satirist, Tom Nash, is here not only manifest as that of a model, but has taken such possession of his disciple that he is hardly more than a somewhat servile copyist; not without a touch of his master's more serious eloquence, but with less than little of his peculiar energy and humor.
- nassau He had no time to do more, for the young Landgravines of Leuchtenber; and several other newcomers at court were presented to him by the Count of Nassau, and, after greeting the occupants of the tent by a gracious gesture, the monarch addressed a few kind words to each.
- nausea I am sorry, but there is such a thing as physical fatigue, as physical nausea, and, I may add, as physical terror.
- nazi He said there has been a group of Nazi bombers hanging around this base for the last three days, but not too close.
- nicosia The copy which had been preserved at Nicosia was subsequently lost by some unknown event, and when in the mean time the French language had ceased to be the prevailing one, there was a commission appointed in the year 1531 to make out a new text from the best manuscripts which could be found.
- Nays Prosecution objected, and the yeas and nays were ordered: Yeas-Anthony, Bayard, Buckalew, Davis, Dixon, Doolittle, Fessenden, Fowler, Frelinghuysen, Grimes, Hendricks, Johnson, McCreery, Morrill of Maine, Morgan, Norton, Patterson of New Hampshire, Patterson of Tennessee, Ross, Saulsbury, Sherman, Sprague, Sumner, Trumbull, Van Winkle, Vickers, Willey-27-15 Republicans and 12 Democrats.
- Nashua Since 1876 he has been prominently connected with the affairs of the Nashua & Lowell Railroad as a director and large stockholder.
- Nadia You wished to join the party in the Nadia?
- Natasha You see, dear, Natasha says that Bobby isn't quite well, and so....
- NAIR After receiving an award for this task, he had went on to paint The Nair Lady Adorning Her Hair, which was to be his first point of recognition in the national and international level.
- Narnia Examples of allegory in popular culture that may or may not have been intended include the works of Bertolt Brecht, and even some works of science fiction and fantasy, such as The Chronicles of Narnia by C.
50 words made from the letters nausia
4 letter words made from nausia:
5 letter words made from nausia:
6 letter words made from nausia:
Misspelling of the day