How to spell NEARESS correctly?
If you meant to write "nearess" but are looking for the correct spelling, the word you might be after is "nearness". Nearness refers to the state of being close in distance or proximity. Double-checking spellings can help ensure accurate communication and prevent misunderstandings.
List of suggestions on how to spell nearess correctly
- caress He gently took her hand and used his thumb to caress her palm.
- Neared As he neared the finish line, his heart raced with anticipation.
- nearer I need to move nearer to the screen to read the small text.
- nearness The nearness of the fire made the room uncomfortably warm.
- nears As his car nears the finish line, he can feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins.
Misspelling of the day