Correct spelling for NEARVE
We think the word nearve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nearve
- carve He went in, and there was a lovely girl of eighteen, who looked at him with undisguised curiosity, and addressed him thus: "Sir, is it you that carve wood so beautifully?"
- heave Papa proposed to heave the cutter to while the boat pulled in under the lee side of the rock, whence he hoped to be able to communicate by means of lines with the people on board, should any still remain alive.
- knave But I know him to be a knave, and do say nothing that I fear to have said again.
- leave You leave it to me.
- naive "You actually strive to pit your naive superstitious mind against my highly developed mentality in argument.
- nave Swelling by degrees the melody ascended to the roof, and filled the choir and nave.
- navy On the first ship to surrender under the Virginia's guns was Buchanan's brother, an officer of the U.S. Navy.
- near He could not get at her at all-he could not get near her.
- nearer Nearer they drew, and nearer.
- nerve There is only one way of finding out that is open to me, and I must nerve myself to take it."
- nerves These hours of waiting, when there was nothing to do, was bad for all our nerves.
- nervy It's got a grudge against Miss Grant apparently, but it was all right for me till I began to get nervy, watching her lose.
- neva Three pathways led to the little road that ran along the wall of the villa by the bank of the Neva.
- never Did she never love him?
- serve How do you serve Him?
- verve The first verse of the ballad shows with what a verve and swing the lines go.
- weave What holy woman will ye find To weave a spell and work a charm?
- Nerved Pierre was nerved for many things, but the last word made him stir.
44 words made from the letters nearve
5 letter words made from nearve:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will