Correct spelling for NEGRIN
We think the word negrin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for negrin
- grain Ferozepore has a large cantonment and arsenal and a big trade in grain.
- gran The trough which we brought from Al Gran is of the same stone as the former objects.
- grin "'When you're down on your luck,'" he murmured, "'Grin as hard as you can grin.
- groin One night he showed up with a serious wound in the groin, a deep knife-stab.
- ingrain Types of European flatwoven carpets include Venetian, Dutch, damask, list, haircloth, and ingrain (aka double cloth, two-ply, triple cloth, or three-ply).
- negroid His eager eyes gazed up at me out of a face stiffened and set with elephantiasis, and by his mat lay, unwrapped from their fiber coverings, that they might comfort his passing spirit, two excellently preserved negroid heads.
- neuron A cholinergic neuron is a nerve cell which mainly uses the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (ACh) to send its messages.
- nigeria Nigeria total: 38 over 3,047 m: 9 2,438 to 3,047 m: 11 1,524 to 2,437 m: 10 914 to 1,523 m: 5 under 914 m: 3 (2010)
- nigerian Illicit drugs: transit hub for Nigerian heroin and cocaine traffickers; money laundering not a significant problem
- nigerien Nigerien Armed Forces (Forces Armees Nigeriennes, FAN): Army, Nigerien Air Force (Force Aerienne du Niger) (2010)
- noggin Presently we saw the Pawnees drawing off, while the old hunter, indulging in all sorts of fantastic gestures, came hurrying back to the camp, no one attempting to stop him. I asked him why he had not brought his friend Noggin with him.
- Angering Ray introduces her to Morgan, angering Morgans mother, Bianca Butcher (Patsy Palmer).
- Nearing It was nearing sunset when I rode out of Holston this second time.
- Neighing Then they were suddenly interrupted by the shrill neighing of a pony somewhere at the other end of the camp.
50 words made from the letters negrin
4 letter words made from negrin:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted