Correct spelling for NEOPLASAM
We think the word neoplasam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for neoplasam
- napalm August 24 – John Weinzweig, Canadian composer of classical music, 93 August 27 – Jesse Pintado, Mexican-American guitarist with Napalm Death, 37 August 28 – Pip Pyle, English drummer for Hatfield and the North, National Health and Gong, 56
- neoplasm The continuous growth takes place, as has been more particularly shown by K�ster, along the lymph-channels surrounding the tumor, which may become filled, distended, and eventually obliterated by projections from the neoplasm.
- neoplastic Many different types of brain lesions can cause autotopagnosia; however, neoplastic lesions seem to be the most common.
- nepalese Other political or pressure groups: Buddhist clergy, Indian merchant community, ethnic Nepalese organizations
- nepotism His indecent interference in Missouri and Louisiana, his disgusting nepotism, his indefensible course in regard to San Domingo, and his recent complimentary letter to Collector Murphy have produced the conviction that he is intellectually and morally unqualified for his present position.
- plasma The micellae of albumen or plasma are susceptible of the greatest diversity of form, size and chemical composition, since they originate from unlike mixtures of various albumen compounds, and besides are mixed with various organic and inorganic substances.
- Neoplasms The presence on or near the skin of the characteristic nodules, pustules, phlycten�, and ulcers, the oedema or erysipelatoid condition of the adjacent skin, the redness of the lymphatics, the presence of the neoplasms and ulcers in the nose, and the sticky, fetid, variously colored nasal discharge, with the acute fever, prostration, and pains in the limbs and joints, make a tout ensemble that is pathognomonic.
556 words made from the letters neoplasam
5 letter words made from neoplasam:
3 letter words made from neoplasam:
4 letter words made from neoplasam:
Misspelling of the day