Correct spelling for NEVIL
We think the word nevil is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nevil
- anvil While Adam was standing behind the anvil, she sat among the flowers in the bow-window, and the watchmen now looked higher up than the forge, the worthy magistrates no longer cast unfriendly glances at the smith's house, for Florette grew more and more beautiful in the quiet life she now enjoyed, and many a neighboring noble brought his horse to Adam to be shod, merely to look into the eyes of the artisan's beautiful wife.
- evil The last hour seemed to me like an evil dream.
- nail Read them in coffee-houses, nail them up at the market cross!
- naval The prisoners belonged to the 1st Matrosen Regiment of the German Naval Division.
- navel 17. If the navel-string does not at the end of a week came away, ought any means to be used to cause the separation?
- neva Just because I went to Gruber's with Neva Lorrie and a couple of gentlemen-they were gentlemen all right, as much gentlemen as Ditmar-you come at me and tell me I'm all to the bad.
- never Well, really I never did!"
39 words made from the letters nevil
4 letter words made from nevil:
5 letter words made from nevil:
vilen, nivel, liven.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window