Correct spelling for NEVOR
We think the word nevor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nevor
- devour Afterward she could hardly eat, watching him devour what she placed before him; and it thrilled all the woman in her to a strange warmth to take care of the long-rider.
- envoy Sainte Aldegonde had hailed the arrival of Elizabeth's envoy, and consulted with him as to the steps to be taken for the defence of the city.
- ever No, I'm ever so much better for it.
- fervor With what fervor does Gorky depict the anger and the peace of the sea.
- nave In 1715 the nave and porch were given to the vicar to be used as a school.
- navy It should be a matter of pride to all Americans that an officer of our own navy should have written such books.
- ne'er I am a man, or a boy, or something between both: take me for all in all, it is five hundred to one you ne'er shall look upon my like again.
- near And all this while the day was coming near.
- neon In one experiment with this, when 200 c. c. was supplied from the graduated gas-holder F to the vessel D, containing 15 grammes of charcoal cooled in liquid air, the residue which passed on unabsorbed to the sparking-tube AB, which had a small charcoal bulb C attached, showed the C and F lines of hydrogen, the yellow and some of the orange lines of neon and the yellow and green of helium.
- nero Josephus speaks of him as "a player, and a Jew, well favored by Nero."
- nerve In spite of his iron nerve Isaac shuddered with horror.
- NERF Cylon (Battlestar Galactica) Centurions, the military models of the Cylon robots in both Battlestar Galactica television series Nova-Prime (Tanak Valt), a Marvel Comics character who was the high commander (Centurion) of the Nova Corps, for several years The Centurians, the servants of the summon spirit Ratatosk, in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Rory Williams, also known as the Last Centurion, from the British television series Doctor Who Films (Chronological) The Centurion (film), a 1961 historical drama film Centurion (film), a 2010 historical thriller directed by Neil Marshall Games and toys Centurion, a 2013 Nerf blaster released under the N-Strike Elite Mega series Centurion: Defender of Rome, computer game Literature Centurion (novel), a 2007 novel by Simon Scarrow Éditions du Centurion, a French publishing house The Centurion: A Novel, a 1989 novel by Jan de Hartog The Centurions, a 1960 French novel by Jean Lartéguy Periodicals Centurion (magazine), an English-language quarterly magazine The Centurion, a conservative magazine focused on Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
32 words made from the letters nevor
4 letter words made from nevor:
5 letter words made from nevor:
nervo, norev, evron, renov, roven, nover, verno.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten