Correct spelling for NEWHEW
We think the word newhew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for newhew
- hew The king observed the unhappy man, and set him to lead the soldiers, whom he had commanded to hew down the wall of Bent-Anat's rooms, so as to rescue the girl who might be within.
- ne'er I ne'er shall see the like!
- nee Machaon (m[)a]k[=a]'[=o]n) Men[oe]tius (m[)e]nee't[)i][)u]s) Menelaus (m[)e]n[)e]l[=a]'[)u]s) Menestheus (m[)e]n[)e]s'thy[)u]s) Meriones (mee'r[)i][)u]nees) Mycenae (m[=i]see'nee) Myrine (m[)i]r[=i]'nee)
- need Tell Durand that I shall not need him to-night.
- nehru While defending the Reserve Bank as 'one of the best central banks in the world' maintaining a 'high level of efficiency', the Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, was reported to have acknowledged that it may have made a 'mistake in closing down the Palai Central Bank.
- neither " Neither do I," returned Mr. Carrollton.
- nephew And again he turned to his nephew.
- nerve "Bedad, I didn't believe you had the nerve to tackle the job.
- nether This abrupt question was put to the gaping bumpkin, already known to the reader, who, with the nether garment just received from the tailor under his arm, had lingered, to add the incidents of the present legend to the stock of lore that he had already obtained for the ears of his kinsfolk in the country.
- never If I don't have her I shall never have a wife.
- new Haven't you got any new ideas?
- newly Cynthia was still lying with her face in her pillow when her father came into the dark little house, and peered into her room with the newly lighted lamp in his hand.
- news Mademoiselle has news yet of her brother?
- newbie We walked to Peebles, and then up Haystoun Glen to the cottage of Adam Cairns, the aged shepherd of the Newbie hirsel, of whom we knew, and who knew of us from his daughter, Nancy Cairns, a servant with Uncle Aitken of Callands.
- NEWER In Spanish history and legend Irving found a still newer and richer field for his fancy to work upon.
- NEH * Neh. viii., ix., with an interpolation in ver. 9 of chap, viii., inserted in order to identify Nehemiah with the representative of the Persian government.
- fluidic Herein is suggested a fluidic condition, singularly in accord with certain modern conceptions in theoretical physics.
- black-cow Parson Hey? Parson B. called, otherwise, Parson Black-cow, divine brute!
- black-eye A blow, a black-eye, and a kick.
20 words made from the letters newhew
5 letter words made from newhew:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat