Correct spelling for NGAS
We think the word ngas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ngas
- angas London, 1856. Angas, G.F.: Savage Life and Scenes in Australia and New Zealand.
- names Still he would have been more sure of himself in the streets of a city, with names and numbers on all the lamp-posts at the corners.
- neck The child flung her arms around his neck.
- news Margaret and Rosamund just arrived at 107. No news else!
- nice It wasn't very nice of you, you know."
- noise Soliloquizing thus, a thundering sound Broke on his ear, and noise of Rapids drowned!
- nose It is as plain as the nose on your face.
7 words made from the letters ngas
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat