How to spell NIETHER correctly?
If you're often confused whether to use "neither" or "niether", here's a helpful tip. The correct spelling is "neither". Alternatives to consider if "niether" is mistakenly used include "nor" or "none". Double-check spellings to ensure clarity in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell niether correctly
- either Could you either help me pick up my books or watch TV with me?
- ether The chemist analyzed the composition of the new compound and found it contained an ether.
- hither Come hither and take a look at this magnificent view!
- Lither Addicted to laundry and cleaning, Lither enjoys a tidy home.
- nether The nether regions of the underworld were said to be filled with fire and brimstone.
- netter Markus Netter is a better teacher than his predecessor.
- niter The object is made of niter, a natural semifluid used in ancient times as an incendiary and in the dye industry
- norther The norther blew in cold air from the Arctic.
- tither I tither give to charity every month.
- Whether Whether we like it or not, we have to face the fact that we're going to have to start wearing a helmet while
- wither The flowers began to wither as the hot sun beat down on them.
- zither In Central Europe, the zither is a common instrument used in folk music.
Misspelling of the day