How to spell NIICE correctly?
"Niice" is commonly misspelled as a double "i", when it should be spelled as "nice". To avoid this mistake, try using the correct spelling or make use of spell-check tools. Remember to double-check before finalizing any written piece to ensure your words are accurately conveyed.
List of suggestions on how to spell niice correctly
- ice I love to put ice in my lemonade on a hot summer day.
- NICER I wish my boss could be a bit nicer to his employees.
- niche The company carved out a niche in the market by offering eco-friendly products.
- niece I bought my niece a birthday present.
- nieces My nieces are visiting me this weekend from out of town.
- novice As a novice to cooking, I burned my first attempt at making a souffle.
Misspelling of the day