Correct spelling for NILE
We think the word nile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nile
- bile The liquor had melted the numbness and left burning anger and bile, my constant companions.
- file Each Indian leads three mules in Indian file.
- mile There isn't a man within a mile of us, so we needn't be on our P's and Q's.
- nice You'll be nice to them, won't you?"
- nike Under the name of Victoria, Nike was highly honoured by the Romans, with whom love of conquest was an all-absorbing characteristic.
- nil The Thucydides St. Nil still appears to be very ill-informed here.
- nile They are most anxious that I should join them up the Nile, but-," and then Miss Dawkins shrugged her shoulders gracefully, and, as she flattered herself, like a Frenchwoman.
- nine It was half-past nine in the evening and almost dark, except for a glow in the sky.
- pile This trench was formerly Turkish, but half of it is now in our possession and between us is a pile of sandbags.
- rile Old Rile Foster was haunting the Breaks near Arnold's, imposing grim and merciless justice on all those whom he suspected of having had a hand in the finish of Bangs.
- tile Having my scissors with, me, I, through curiosity, ran the points in between that tile and the next one."
- vile In mysticism it is easy to descend from the sublime to the vile.
- wile Now all was peaceful, and in either camp Sweet converse held the soldiers; on the grass They place the meal; on altars built of turf Pour out libations from the mingled cup; On mutual couch with stories of their fights, They wile the sleepless hours in talk away; "Where stood the ranks arrayed, from whose right hand The quivering lance was sped:" and while they boast Or challenge, deeds of prowess in the war, Faith was renewed and trust.
11 words made from the letters nile
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window