How to spell NIMINATIONS correctly?
We think the word niminations is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell niminations correctly
- nomination He doesn't expect the nomination.
- terminations There was no more on it than the terminations of lines-but the wording was certainly suggestive:- ....
- emanations It was not for guilds of mechanics to give the tone to literature, nor were their efforts in more execrable taste than the emanations from the pedants of Louvain.
- denominations The Negro membership in other denominations has always been small and relatively unimportant, although the Episcopalians and Presbyterians are gaining among the more intelligent classes to-day, and the Catholic Church is making headway in certain sections.
- ruminations Van respected his ruminations.
- numerations God created the number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
- nominations Eventually the President's nominations were confirmed, an outcome which seems to have been brought about in part at least by letters from.
Misspelling of the day