Correct spelling for NITIGATION
We think the word nitigation is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nitigation
- litigation In these quarters the justice-of-peace is the supreme authority; all legal contests stop short at his office, especially since the law was passed giving to those judges sovereign power in all cases of litigation involving not over one hundred and forty francs.
- mitigation In this wise: the penalties prescribed for the Catholics in Elizabeth's reign were much greater in amount than those which the Bill proposed to inflict on the Catholics of King George's time; therefore the Bill was an indulgence and not a persecution-a mitigation of penalty, not a punishment.
- navigation England wrote it particularly into her Navigation Acts of 1651, 1660, and 1663, and supported it by later Acts.
- nitration If pure chemicals are employed in the manufacture, and the gun-cotton and nitro-glycerine be made of the highest nitration and best quality, we have a smokeless powder which will possess the following desirable qualities:
216 words made from the letters nitigation
4 letter words made from nitigation:
iing, gato, gain, tiao, iott, giti, gona, inti, nano, gonn, iota, gati, tito, nian, ingi, gatt, igon, toit, iino, oita, tato, gnat, inoa, tian, iong, titi, nagi, goat, tati, onni, anio, toga, ting, ogan, gaio, gait, gion, gott, nong, otti, gaon, nina, iago, goit, tion, agno, ning, taon, iton, agni, nato, anti, goan, ngoi, toti, nona, nito, togi, itno, taig, igno, agio, itoi, ngon, tint, goti, ogin, tang, inga.
5 letter words made from nitigation:
tatin, nigon, tinga, gnant, gatti, ignat, anini, nogan, gitin, niton, nogai, tiong, ianni, niani, natin, ation, intan, titia, innit, taito, tanii, nagin, agioi, tonin, giant, ganon, gitto, nanto, aigio, atigi, ninti, ningi, ngota, ingot, gaint, giano, notti, niota, tigon, taint, tanni, nitti, gaitt, naing, itogi, ninoa, titon, naito, angio, ngati, notat, tangi, ngaio, nonia, taing, agito, ntini, tatoi, nogat, agnon, atoni, gonin, tiant, notin, atong, anong, oning, natio, tanon, titan, gatot, otani, gaini, anion, gonia, ngiti, gotti, tinag, tonga, tinti, angon, natto, niang, tingo, totin, gitai, naini, tanno, tanti, togni, tanto, ionia, ngoni, gotan, togan, tonna, aiton, nitto, inion, tango, tanit, tiano, toing, tioga, tinta, anino, tinio, anigo, ating, nitai, ianto, tonti, tiang, inano, titin, goian, angin.
Misspelling of the day